Hoppa till textinnehållet
Menu
  • Accommodation
  • Eat
  • Sights
  • Activities
  • Areas
Accommodation
Product image

Ingarö Kyrka (Church)

Ingarö Kyrka (Church)

Ingarö Church formerly called Pilhamns chapel was finished in 1792, Anders Cederstrom had built this "house of prayer" to their employees on farms Beatelund, Brunn and Bergvik. The church is built in the landscape timber on granite plinth. In the early 1850s it got the standing panel.

Contact information

Contact
Gustavsberg-Ingarö församling
Ingarö kyrkväg
134 21 Gustavsberg
Phone: +46 8 57038050
Booking: +46 8 57038050

Map

viewmap
We reserve the right to make any changes. Bookings and product purchases are made directly with the product owner whose name appears on the reservation. Any complaints are referred to the respective product owners. Edit product